Welcome to Childcare at Uplands Community Centre, Wadhurst, East Sussex
Providing high quality, flexible childcare in Wadhurst and surrounding villages
Learning through experience
Here at Sticky Fingers we believe in inclusion and diversity, acknowledging that every child is unique, allowing each child as an individual to learn and develop through play and self-discovery.
We strive to offer an enabling environment, enriching our children’s lives, promoting good self-esteem and therefore a good disposition for learning.
We work closely with parents as they know their child best and are their child’s most enduring educator.
We have good relationships with neighbouring schools and nurseries ensuring smooth transitions.
Sticky Fingers aims to be a happy, friendly and safe environment where our children grow to be confident, happy and secure individuals.
Sticky Fingers promotes Independence and Well Being allowing our children to reach their full potential
We are open 49 weeks of the year for children aged 12 months -11 years
30 hour free funding for eligible 3 year olds – 15 hour funding for all 3 year olds – 15 hour funding for eligible 2 year olds
Wrap around care includes Monday to Friday:-
- TOASTies breakfast club 7.30am-9am at Sticky Fingers for 12months – 4 year olds term time only
- TOASTies breakfast club 7.30am-8.45 am at Wadhurst Primary School 3 – 11 year olds term time only
- Sticky Fingers sessional care for 12 months – 4 years 9am-6pm term time only.
- OASTies after school care 3-11 years 3-6pm
We have a minibus that picks up from Wadhurst Pre-school, Wadhurst Primary School, Mark Cross Primary, Frant Primary, Lamberhurst Primary and Stonegate Primary, children are taken to Sticky Fingers for tea and activities.
Holiday Club for 12 months – 11 year old
- 7.30am-6pm Monday –Friday except for bank holidays.
- Trips are also organised for different age groups.
We will extend the day to 6.30pm if you pre-book.